Welcome to the Pastel Society of Victoria, Australia's 34th Annual Exhibition and thank you for taking the time to consider entering your artwork.
You will need to follow this procedure and agree to the Conditions of Entry.
If you are new to Gallery247, Register yourself as an Artist and complete your Artist Declaration, just as if you are filling in an Entry Form. CREATE YOUR PROFILE HERE
1. This step automatically pre-registers you for all Art Shows participating on the Gallery247 website. Register your GST information if applicable. Once registered, you will receive your login details to upload your artworks.
2. Create your Personal Gallery by uploading photographs of your artwork, and their descriptions. This step also enables your work to be promoted.
3. Once you have uploaded your artworks to your Gallery247 profile, LOGIN to Gallery247. Select the 'Pastel Society of Victoria, Australia 2021' on or after 4 September 2021. Select which works you want to enter in that show and click on the SUBMIT ARTWORK button.
Note: until you complete this step, your work cannot be seen by the PSVA Selection Panel.
4. Submission closes midnight on 27 September 2021
5. NOT APPLICABLE due to moving to an online Only Exhibition (Delivery of Paintings to AGRA on 3 October 2021 1:00pmm - 4:00pm)
6. NOT APPLICABLE due to moving to an online Only Exhibition (Collection of unsold Paintings from AGRA on 17 October 2021 4:00pm - 5:00pm)
Gallery247 provides a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) guide and step-by-step tutorial HERE
The PSVA 34th Annual Exhibition Co-ordinators are automatically notified, and our Acceptance Panel then assesses which of your entries will be accepted for the PSVA Exhibition. You will automatically be notified which of your entries have been accepted and you will be issued with an Art Show Label with your allocated Catalogue Number. This will happen shortly after the closing date for acceptances.
Regina Hona - Bob, Master and Mentor from our 33rd Annual Exhibition
Submit your work and Entry payment/s via the Gallery 247 online system and before midnight on Monday 12 October 2020. High quality colour images of the work, in its entirety, need to be included. Your work must be photographed before framing under glass and not include the frame or any matt. Incomplete/incorrect applications will not be considered.
After the closing date all submissions will be reviewed and assessed by a Pre-Selection Panel.
Artists whose works are selected for exhibition will be notified via email or SMS using the online system and invited to exhibit at the Show. Artists must notify the Organisers if the work is no longer available for the Show. Withdrawn works may be substituted at the discretion of the Organisers.
Not applicable. We have moved to a Virtual Exhibition, so no delivery is required.
During the Show you will be notified via the online system if your artwork sells.
Not applicable this year. This is a Virtual Exhibition, no collection is required.
The buyer of your painting notifies Gallery247 once they have received the painting. Gallery247 holds the payment in trust until they receive this notification from the buyer. Then payments for sold works will be made to the artist, via EFT (preferable) or cheque, for the sale proceeds minus the commission (inclusive of GST) after the close of the Annual Exhibtion. Payments are generally made up to 14 days after these conditions are met.